I read an article by a woman who said most men have little clue how to give good head.
“Too slobbery, too intense, too much gratitude expected,” said one commenter.
“Instead of learning useful hand techniques, most men smush their faces into my pussy and think I’ll be impressed with the effort.”
Some sex educators have found that only about 14% of women report that receiving oral sex is the easiest way for them to get off. [the sex of the giver was not noted] And if women do take a long time to come it’s likely because the stimulation isn’t that successful. Women’s orgasms don’t take any longer than men’s—if they’re masturbating.
I mention this as submissive men think that oral sex is the best way to worship their partner.
Maybe they know what they are doing.
Anyway, cunnilingus seems all the rage now. Seems like only yesterday that spanking bloggers were all about a steak and a BJ.
I gave her the second installment of her birthday paddling today. This time outside.
We got to talking about her birthday spanking’s in years past. Back when we went to parties. Now understand, we knew the people at these parties, some for years. So it was not like she was being paddled by “strange men”. Birthday’s were no secret, they were announced every month. One year, the host had the hotel put on their outdoor sign. “Happy 50th Birthday Bacall”. She got lots of presents and of course, lots of spankings.
Two guys that she really liked to play with sat facing each other in chairs and she went over both of their laps. I did not see it, but she told me they each counted, One, One, Two, Two… And that was only one of her spankings that weekend. She was like all the other women, several spankings a day were normal. She might be a little sore before the party was over, she she was also smiling.
Ronnie recently posted this meme so in an effort to appear more human here are our answers.
She included a picture of a pistol in panties, so not having an original idea, I copied her.
44 Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes
2. Have you ever smoked? Occasionally a very long time ago
3. Do you own a gun? yes
4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cherry
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor visits? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yum!
7. Favorite Movies? Gone With The Wind
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
9. Do you do push ups? No
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Pearls and my grandmother’s engagement ring
11. Favorite hobby? Traveling
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No
13. What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself? Overweight
14. What is your middle name? Ann
15. Name three thoughts at this moment.. I like questionnaires , I HATE doing things on the computer that I don’t understand and rarely do, and I wish it was a little warmer
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, water & Diet Coke
17. Current worry? None
18. Current annoyance right now? Doing something on the computer that I don’t know or remember how to do
19. Favorite place to be? Alabama Hills
20. How do you ring in the new year? We rarely celebrate anymore
21. Where would you like to go? I guess I am where I would like to be
22. Name three people who will complete this?
23. Do you own slippers? No
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Mint green
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Don’t remember ever sleeping on satin sheets
26. Can you whistle? Not any longer
27. What are your favorite color? Red
28. Would you be a pirate? No
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower
30. Favorite girls name? Katherine
31. Favorite boys name? Wayne
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Watching rerun of NYPD Blue last night
34. Best toy as a child? Doll
35. Worst injury you ever had? Fractured wrist
36. Where would you love to live? I love where I live
37. How many TV’s do you have? 4 counting the one in the RV
38. Who is your loudest friend? Karen
39. How many dogs do you have? None
40. Does someone trust you? Hope so
41. What book are you reading at the moment? Prince of Darkness by Robert Novak
42. What’s your favorite candy? Buckeyes
43. What’s your favorite sports team? None
44. Favorite month? April
Not bored yet? Then here are mine
44 Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese?
YES, any blue veined cheese
2. Have you ever smoked?
Cigarettes, cigars and pot.
3. Do you own a gun?
4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor visits?
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
My grandson wants to eat as many as I do.
7. Favorite Movies?
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Cool Hand Luke
Dances with Wolves
Driving Miss Daisy
Out of Africa
The Last Picture Show
The Lion in Winter
Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolfe
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Do you do push ups?
Not as much as I should. The days of doing 50 Marine style are long over
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Don’t care for bling
11. Favorite hobby?
Don’t have one
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
13. What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself?
Lack of impulse control
14. What is your middle name?
15. Name three thoughts at this moment..
The difficulty of coming up with some of the answers for this
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, Scotch and Beer
17. Current worry?
Living another year in decent health
18. Current annoyance right now?
19. Favorite place to be?
On a mountain looking out
20. How do you ring in the new year?
In the past, usually with friends, now mostly by ourselves
21. Where would you like to go?
Scotland, New Zealand and sail the coast from Yemen to India without pirates
22. Name three people who will complete this?
23. Do you own slippers?
Yes, but have not worn them for years.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Light mustard yellow T
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
OK, once in awhile in the summer
26. Can you whistle?
27. What are your favorite color?
28. Would you be a pirate?
Some might say I am
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Anything, but Some Enchanted Evening is a fav because of the bass
30. Favorite girls name?
31. Favorite boys name?
32. What’s in your pocket right now?
Wallet and my polished rock
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
34. Best toy as a child?
Hoot Gibson outfit
35. Worst injury you ever had?
Slipped and fell on my face on a concrete boat ramp
36. Where would you love to live?
Pacific Palisades in San Francisco
37. How many TV’s do you have?
Three, but we only use two
38. Who is your loudest friend?
39. How many dogs do you have?
None, only because we travel
40. Does someone trust you?
41. What book are you reading at the moment?
The Prince Of Darkness
42. What’s your favorite candy?
Chocolate covered cherries
43. What’s your favorite sports team?
Don’t have one
44. Favorite month?
April and October
Today is Bacall’s Birthday. Guess what happened to her.
Since she was 40 something we have broken up her paddle pops into manageable portions. So today was installment number one.
I don’t think that is unreasonable, I would not care to try and take all mine in one session.
I never did this, but maybe I would now?
I was paddled in the same room with another man a few times, but Bacall was attending to the other guy and his wife was paddling me. We were trying to ignore each other. Men get weird about being nude with other men, while women have few qualms about being in a state of undress with other women.
We posted about our Fish Paddle last year in a post called The Valley Of Fire, which is a park in Nevada. It still hangs in our RV. I got it down the other day, took Bacall outside, bent her over the table and gave her just two pops over her shorts with it. She protested they were too hard. I did not think so. We talked about it for several days and she finally said she needed to be in the right place to take that paddle and told me that a campground in southern Oregon would be just right. The campground is in a grove of Myrtlewood trees which have a wonderful aroma. We will be there in a week or so. And I am sure we will both have red bottoms.
Meanwhile, I asked for and she gave me some pops with the Fish Paddle. It still stings.